Hello Dear Viewers …! Today we are going to Discuss or Know about How to Pay TNEB Online Payment. If you are not familiar with TNEB than I am going to enhance TNEB. Basically TNEB Stands for Tamilnadu Electricity Board and it works since 1957. It is totally owned by government which is Power Generating and Distribution Company. On this page we are going to covered all bill payment procedure of all leading power distribution companies of India. i.e Pay Tata Power Bill and BSES Electricity Bill.
As we all Know in these days Online Payment is more popular than counter payment. These Days Most of the people are preferring Online Payment method or you can say it Digital Payment like Pay Mobile Bills Online. On this page we are going to show you how to make TNEB Online Payment. As well as links of the official website of TNEB.
So, Dear Consumers with the help of these following steps which is given below you can also check your TNEB Online Payment and also you can find how to pay TNEB Online Bill Payment And region wise Online Payment TANGEDCO.
If you are confused regarding online bill payment so you have to read whole post very carefully and your problem will be solved very easily. On this page we provide all Instructions and guidelines to the user of the official web portal to pay their bills online. And Viewers for your convenience we provide a comment section which is given below for your queries. If you have any doubt regarding TNEB Online Bill Payment than ask frequently through Comment Box.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment
Now we are going to provide Registration Steps for TNEB Online Payment. Which s the Best way to Pay your bill without standing in queues.
Step 1 : Registration
- First of all visit to the official site of TNEB that is www.tnebnet.org
- If you are a “New User” than you have to create your User ID and Password.
- Now Click on “New User” . Select Option of Existing Service Connection No.
- Now Press on ‘Enter’ Button which is clearly flash on your computer screen.
- Now you have to select region from the list.
- And also give your Existing Service Connection Number. (Which is Consumer No. is your Service No. which will find in White Meter or old receipts)
- When you give your connection number than you immediately get your all details on computer screen.
- Screen will show the Name of Owner of House with full address.
- Now enter your Email ID, Username and Password.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
After Submitting all Details than you get an email confirmation on you email account. One user can register multiple consumer numbers. You can add multiple consumer number in one login account by Add Consumer No. option. You can also update your details by using “Update Profile” option.
Step 2 : Process of TNEB Online Payment
After Getting Confirmation mail on your email account now you have to login to the homepage of TNEB by using your User ID and Password.
- Use link which is just mentioned above.
- Now you have to find Make Payment Option and Add Service Number which reflect right side of the screen.
- After entering your service number you will see your all details.
- Now Click on Make Payment option and get list of all banks.
- Select Bank through which you want to pay your bill.
- There are more options like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card facilities are also available.
After Successful Payment you get a message on you email account and it is named as “e-receipt will be generated”.
But Sometimes After Successful Transaction an error page is displayed instead of e-receipt. In Such Case immediately check your Bank Account is debited specific amount or not. If amount is debited than do not pay again for the Same service Number. May be that problem will occur due to any kind of technical reason after some hours you TNEB Online Payment receipt will be sent at your Email Address. You can also check your payment receipt from the bank. Means, never pay again without checking your Bank Account.
Online Payment of Low Tension is facilitated to the entire Tamil Nadu. Consumers may also pay their TNEB Online Payment through Kisok Machines, Post Offices, Mobiles and Bank Counters.Those Consumers who belongs to Tata Power, Bescom and BSES they all are also paying their Electricity Bills Online. Consumers, for your convenience official portal of TNEB also offers online facility to register your query’s or complaints and know Bill Status.